Monday, February 1, 2016

Pineapple Body Butter

Recently, I have been reading the blog "Point of Interest!" written by Susan.

She is very informative, and everything I wanted to know is on her blog.

I picked her body butter recipe because that was the only thing I could make with the ingredients I already had.

I should be able to make other things if I had more knowledge about substituting the ingredients, but unfortunately, I don't... And I needed my first body care product to be a success in order to keep myself going :)

And... here!

The ingredients are:

-          Water 118g
-          Glycerin 6g
-          Sweet almond oil 30g
-          Shea butter 20g
-          E-wax 16g
-          Cetyl alcohol 6g
-          Geogard ultra 2g
-   Pineapple fragrant oil 2g
 
Yay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment