Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New soaps

St. Patrick's day soap.
I was going to make St. Patrick's day soap, but didn't have enough time to cure new soap. Then I saw this blog post from soap queen! The ingredients are different, but the look of the soap is almost the same. I hope mine is as good :)




The soap below is purple snow flake soap. I coloured this with alkanet root powder, so it's all natural:) I made this in the early Feb, so it will be ready by the mid March.



And, I made Easter soap (below) on Sunday. It turned slightly brown because I used the fragrance oil that contains vanilla... Lesson is learned!

This will be cured and ready to be used in 6 weeks. Wait! Easter is in three weeks?! Oops... I can give them to people with big letters saying "Good AFTER April 15th."

__________________________________________________________

My work is getting very busy. I just sewed 5 costume decorations! I hope my students appreciate my effort...


No comments:

Post a Comment